Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sugar and Spice makes all things Nice..

In honor of Valentine's day, yes I'm aware I'm a day late, (but I was off celebrating with the boyfriend) I'd like to share with you my recent girl crush, Josephine De La Baume. She's a Parisian chick, and like most young American girls, growing up, I was in love with anything to do with Paris. I don't think she has done much more than a few C-list movies and a good amount of ad campains. However, she's smokin hot, and what more do you need in a crush..?? Josephine is also the new face for Agent Provocateur, the super sexy and provocative lingerie company. I added a clip of a racy video, from P.A., which is a behind the scenes glimpse of the photo shoot the company did with Josephine, because after all, Valetine's day is meant to be a little sweet and ofcourse, a little sexy, just like Josephine!








Happy Post-Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment