Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Actresses of the Seventies Part Three

When I think of the seventies, aside from bellbottoms, daisies and whole a lot of drugs, I will forever think of the infamous afro. There will always be a part me that wishes I could have an afro myself. Just to be able to stick a flower in my hair or pull it back with a cute headband, that seems so flawless and classic to me.

When I think of afros, I think of the oh so sexy Pam Grier, the original Foxy Brown. As much as I love Beyonce, her version of Foxy Cleopatra in Austin Powers did no justice. I would assume Pam Grier's curves and natural sex appeal had a lot of heads turning in a time when women were really beginning to come into the sexuality...or being exploited on the big screen...I guess it's all in how you look at it.




Dont you wanna just stick a flower in her hair




Don’t mess aroun’ with…Foxy Brown
She’s the meanest chick in town! She’s brown sugar and spice but if you don’t treat her nice she’ll put you on ice!
brouillon: Pam Grier

Here's a more recent pic of Pam, I prefer her hair natural. But in my time of working with ladies and their beloved locks, there isn't a girl out there who doesn't want straight hair at some point. God Bless Us..:-/


PS! it's not too late to enter the product giveaway, just scroll down and check it out! :):)













No comments:

Post a Comment