Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh Anne...

I think we all have our vices when it comes down to what websites suck us into the internet. My downtime in between clients can occasionally be spent looking through celebrity photos on popsugar.com. This site is definitely my celebrity crack, it's not filled with ridiculously elaborated stories about celebs, just nice photos of their hair and outfits. Today I came across photos of Anne Hathaway at the Premiere for her new movie, "Love and Other Drugs," and while Anne is such an "appropriate" brunette, I am LOVING her new highlights. They are this perfect "nutty caramel" brown..so "appropriate" for the cold months ahead of us..






I'm sure more pictures will surface of Anne rocking her new color, but until then, this is what I have to show. What do you think? Better as a dark sultry brunette or beautiful with a little more warmth added to her strands? Either way, I think we can all agree Anne is a knockout.

No comments:

Post a Comment